Saturday, November 1, 2008

BACK TO BASICALLY NORMAL!!



Hey!! Its Shelbie...My mom had some stuff she had to get done so i'm updating

He is basically back to normal. I think its helped spending all that time with Ne Ne.

Yesterday was his first trick or treating experience. He really liked it. We went to our cousin Kim's house and trick or treated in her neighborhood. He got tired after about a block and insisted upon being carried. He got so heavy. both mom and dad and I had him on our shoulders...i know i about died!! But he is a fun kid! lol.

Today a ton of people were here. Ami and the kids, and Abby and her family and a lady and her husband that my mom works with. It was pretty funny! Luke really enjoys having Ne Ne around!! They can speak Kreole together!

He is catching on so quickly to English! I'm not sure if we are all just starting to understand him, or if he really is getting better at speaking! But its so much fun to speak to him in Kreole. I am finding myself answering people in Kreole. Whenever i do i get these weird looks. Most of my friends are starting to get used to it, but some people that don't know that Luke is from Haiti and doesn't speak English, look at me like I've lost it!

Keep praying for us all!! Peace, understanding and Love!!
THANKS!!!

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Insurance Industry News. Powered by Blogger