I am not sure how I can express the overwhelming generosity we have experienced because of all of our friends. I cannot begin to thank all of you who have given things to us. The new things are wonderful and the toys already loved on by another child are such a blessing to all of us. I have posted some pictures of the shower given to me by my precious friends/family. Thank you to Amy, Paula, Abby, Lesli, and Aunt Bonnie for hosting a special afternoon. Also Heather and Martha as you can see the toys your kids played with are well-loved here at our house. Darth Vader did not visit here tonight but our special friend Jason loved the toys as much as Laci and Luke(and Tim). May God shower you with special blessings in the coming weeks!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment