Today we went over to our good friends the Unruhs' and Paula helped me with cutting Luke's hair. No, he is not in pain. Just performing for the camera. He comes up with these awesome faces and so he did this for Courtney. I even saved it for his baby book!
Then we went outside and he loved the farm equipment. He is learning the names of big implements and could not get over this big "tractor" We are working on combine but big tractor is stuck in his mind. He loved it!
Yesterday morning Laci told me she was going to "help train Luke to not clean." We have told her that we need her help in teaching him things. I guess she sees how neat he is and what a problem it is(we are loving how he likes to help us pick up) So we laughed at her perception of cleaning. When I came home from the store yesterday evening, the twins were such great help so we secretly joked that he is rubbing off onto her and training her.
We are off to Pump it Up this morning. We are going with our friend Abby and her girls. Hopefully a lot of energy will be worn off!!!
(As I have reread my blog I see lots of errors. Please forgive my typos. I am usually hurrying and not wanting to forget any thing and the don't reread each time.)
Friday, November 7, 2008
1st Haircut and Mr. Doug's Big Tractor
Posted by Ronda at 4:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment