Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hello from Busy Land!!

Hi!! What a busy and fun day we have had. I don't have much to report other than Luke is speaking almost entirely in English. It is amazing that only a month has passed and he can understand almost all we have to say. There still are a few things. Today and woman told him he was a big and strong boy. He said, "No I am not. I am Luke Beougher." I don't know if I shared or not that we are going to probably need speech therapy. He leaves off certain sounds. We are working on phonics and as I have him say sounds he leaves some off. So as we understand pretty much all he wants, others would have a hard time.

God has really been convicting me of all the "EXTRA" junk we have around and so we are de-junking in preparation for our move. (No house sale yet) For Christmas I would love to send a care package to the workers/kids in Haiti. I was told that they don't really celebrate birthdays due to expense and if you get something it is a single piece of candy. If you would like to be a part of sending things, let me know. We are compiling a list of things. One I know of is electric hair clippers for the boys. They cut their hair with a straight edge blade.

Have a great weekend. Luke will be heading to his first football game at K-State with Tim and the best man in our wedding almost 20 years ago. Where has the time gone!!

Ronda

1 comments:

Evy said...

Time is creeping away..or I should say flying...before you know it all the kiddos will be out and on their own..so cherish each moment. I am in the process of decluttering too. Please encourage me..Love you


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Insurance Industry News. Powered by Blogger