Today was a fun day. I took Laci to piano lessons and Tim and Luke stayed here to do the guy thing. While we were out Laci and I registered at Walmart and Carter's for my upcoming shower. My Aunt Bonnie came and met us at Walmart and while we were there they announced on the loud speaker that Halloween costumes were a dollar. I purchased these and some others for the kids to play in. They are hilarious running around here giggling. Laci just asked Luke, 'Hey can you breathe under there?" Apparently she can't. I received a text at Walmart to pick up BB's. Hence the other pictures of the kids shooting at pop cans. Luke likes Tim's guns(yes we are very careful with them). Tim wants to have a male hunting buddy really bad and so we are glad that Luke already is showing interest. :) Laci is such a trooper and is learning all about what it is like to have a brother. I think she is really enjoying being rough, loud, muddy, and playing with boy toys.
We have a house showing tomorrow and pray they are the "ones" hee hehe. Tim is sitting here beside me as we are filling out grant applications for our adoption. Also looking to see what money we can get to adopt Merildia. Thank you for your prayers. May God Bless your Sunday as you worship Him.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
A day in the life of the Beougher twins...
Posted by Ronda at 5:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment