Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oops wrong button

Sorry! I hit the wrong button and accidentally posted before I wrote. My previous title was "Mighty to Save" I love the lyrics to this song:
"Everyone needs compassion. A love that's never failing. Let mercy fall on me. Everyone needs forgiveness. The kindness of the Savior. The hope of nations.
"Savior, He can move the mountains. My God is might to save, He is mighty to save.

I listen to this as I face the mountains in my life each day. I look at us trying to sell our house in a failing economy, adopting from a country that is difficult, and trusting in the Lord to provide as I need to be home to get Luke settled. This song is by Hillsong and listed on youtube. It is such an inspiring message. I have started to make sure that when my mind wanders I focus on music to worship or scripture memory. I am wanting to fill my mind with what the Spirit would want and not give in to my fleshly desires. A DIFFICULT JOURNEY but well worth the refining process!!

Ok so for my post. Today was a great day. Courtney's playing basketball for the Warriors in Wichita and made the all tourney team in the tournament this weekend. An unexpected blessing for her. She is fun to watch and I look forward to watching Shelbie as well. We'll be divided this year but it should be fun as each of our girls enjoy this sport(maybe as much as their momma!)

Tim was invited to go to the K-State game with the best man from our wedding. Kurt is such a fun guy and while he was here Laci asked if we could have him over to play sometime. As you can see by the photo, he is a big guy. He came with a camo coat for Luke with hat and gloves. Kurt put him on his shoulders and I told him that when Kurt got tired he'd need to get down to which Luke replied, "No down". So we'll see how Kurt is when they arrive home. Laci is so cute she looked forward to our girl day all day and about half way through she kept asking, "when is Daddy and Luke coming home. I am lonely." I am overjoyed to see she loves this little guy like he has been here forever..

Tomorrow I am being honored with a shower for Luke. I am so overwhelmed by the kindness and goodness of our friends. I cannot even begin to describe it. God has been so good to us through many of you. We love you all!

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Insurance Industry News. Powered by Blogger