Friday, November 21, 2008

Thank You Sheri and company

Today my friend Sheri came by with her clan of 5. What a blessing their family is to ours!! The girls had catching up to do and one of her boys and our Laci Jo hit it off and were running around like crazy. They had a ball. I am thankful for Sheri's ministry to all women and what an example she is to me. The chocolate cake is a hot item here and so it will be devoured very shortly. Thanks for the blessing of the toys. Luke is enjoying them as I write.

Tonight Tim and I are going to try for our first outing since Luke's arrival. We'll see how he does. Hopefully being in our home and Laci being here will make it all right. I do need a night out with my sweet hubby! Just think we can talk!!!!

Tomorrow a man from Luke's orphanage is coming for brunch. I look forward to getting to know him and see how we can be of help to the kids still there. Have a great weekend.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Insurance Industry News. Powered by Blogger