Friday, November 7, 2008

Quiet time...or NOT!!

Today I had a lot of little things I needed to complete without my 2 helpers and we have been working on resting in our beds. HAHAHA We have not succeeded too much at this by the way. Today it is 3 trips to the bathroom, (2 short and 1 long), lots of noise, Laci and Luke giggling, Luke crying that his elbow he hurt yesterday was hurting, Luke cleaning up his bed, then to conclude the afternoon-Mom , I am hunbree. Mom I am humbree, Mom, I am humbree....Multiple times. Then "Bring me some wa TER please." He is really speaking a lot but I can see we need to really work on being quiet while not driving mommy crazy. hehehhe All the while Laci is singing a video movie, wrecking her portion of the room(Luke trying to pick it up), they were lying down together. Oh yes, I know they should be seperated but he seems to need her there(or so he has us tricked into thinking that) Courtney is currently hiding herself and trying to video all they are doing. How dull we must have been before adding a loud and charming little boy!!!!hehehehe

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Insurance Industry News. Powered by Blogger