What a fun day!! We had a blast looking at all the animals. Luke loves monkeys and Laci likes the pink flamingos. She asked how do they walk with just one leg. It is a beautiful place in Salina and was fun to ride on the tram and walk around. Here are some photos. On the way home Luke just cried and cried and was holding his head and acting like he was going to throw up. He did this the other day and I have deducted that he gets carsick. We stopped got him out and he just said "bien bien" which means good, good. I think he liked the air. So we'll have to watch that. I sympathize with him as I get that way too. And with airbags he can't sit in the front. Maybe he'll get used to it. I never have and I am 40 so???? Pray for him as he adjusts to our confinement of carseats and backseats.
Here are some photos of our day.
Ronda
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Rolling Hills
Posted by Ronda at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
About time you all post some photos, I was in withdrawl... We are missing you Beoughers!
Hi Ronda!!!
I gave you a blog award - come and visit my blog to check it out! :)
You guys are so awesome and what a blessed little boy is Luke to be adopted into a family with so much love. May God Bless you all!!!
What a blessing to read all the updates! Luke seems to fitting right in...and he is so precious. It is also so special to see how the girls are so tender with him...they are learning so much through this as well. I'll be praying for your home to sell.
Love, Sheri
Post a Comment