Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More memories to remember

I thought of one other thing that happened yesterday to confirm Luke is one smart guy. The kids were out playing and I said ok two more minutes he looked at me and said no ten more minutes. Ok so I think he is understanding and figuring out pretty quick. Laci is doing much better. I think she is realizing that she is not losing her place in our hearts. Last night she slept in her own bed and wanted the door shut. Luke spent his last night on our floor. We are going to try to transition him to his own bed. I am desperately in need of about 24 straight hours of sleep. He is pretty noisy.

Some cultural things we want to remember. He opens the door for the girls, ties our shoes, cleans up his dishes, washes out his washcloth after he bathes. Has mastered riding his bike. Can braid hair, tie cool knots, and is extra gentle with little kids. What a sweet little guy!

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Insurance Industry News. Powered by Blogger