Monday, October 27, 2008

School






For those of you who did not know, we decided to have Laci do some easy stuff this year for school to help Luke catch up. This morning we decided to start school. He insisted on wearing one of Tim's tie"s and a dress shirt. Courtney said they dress up over there. I have taught him how to use the computer so that I can have Laci doing one thing and him the other for now since she is ahead of him. She is learning the alphabet sounds and he is learning about firetrucks. They are doing different things until the teacher has a place to put them together on each side of her(which is me). Courtney is doing her school over on the couch so I am running between the three.

I would like to ask you to all pray for the quick sale of our home. It is becoming very difficult to maintain and we are wanting to downsize. Thank you!!

Ronda

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Insurance Industry News. Powered by Blogger