Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dr. Visit

Today we went to the doctor and found out Luke is pretty healthy. He will eventually need his hernia repaired but for now is ok. Also found out that if Laci does something he just patiently waits his turn. We owe her big time as she let the doctor do everything to her and then Luke watched and waited his turn. I am relieved to have that over with. He has had a little cough so we went ahead and treated him with antibiotics just to kill things that might get him down being in a new place.

Today I figured out his high pitching moaning sound. It is his way of trying to wear us down to get what he wants. Thanks the Lord the Holy Spirit showed us that. He went to Walmart for the first time and we did lots of oh we don't need that and oh we already have that but let me tell you the Chiefs jerseys were a hot item on his mind. I think we'd better get him one. He couldn't have one today because I told him to stop the whimpering and ask nicely. A bunch of foreign words he'll pick up on REALLY fast. Maybe he can be a football player for Halloween. Laci will be a cheerleader. How's that one!!

The kids are outside with Tim riding bi cik lays. That is how he says it. Oh another thing I want to remember is that Luke went around the house today looking at all the pictures on the wall and asked me, "where is El Peno Luke's pit ure?" SO this evening I am making a run to get some pictures to put in frames on the wall.

I'd appreciate your prayers. Tim goes back to work tomorrow and I know I will be fine but tag teaming sure helps the day go well. I have Courtney here. We'll do some crafts and stuff as he loves that. For those of you close to us, pictures of you would be appreciated. Luke is good with faces and I think if you could get us some he would really feel like he is part of the clan!

We are having a blast!
Ronda

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Insurance Industry News. Powered by Blogger