Saturday, October 25, 2008

I don't know

Yesterday was an Incredible day. Luke likes the incwedibes. SO we watched it 2 times. Ok so maybe that is a lot of TV but it was nice to not chase both him and Laci around for awhile. Also thought it was funny that when we were reading stories for bed, I asked him what a picture was and he said, "I don't know" Just like that. Kinda neat. He probably spoke in English about 25% of the time yesterday. I can tell he is really understanding. It is pretty cool to see the light turn on.

He came into our bed at 3 am(seems we have this as a ritual already) and wet it at 5 so I am up, showered, and ready to start the day. The kids will get up and I"ll need a nap! We are meeting Tim's parents in Salina at the Salina Wildlife refuge so it should be a fun day.

I can feel God's presence hovering over our home. What an awesome feeling to see how Jesus loves our little children.
Ronda

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Insurance Industry News. Powered by Blogger