I don't know where I would start other than to say that God has brought our family a Charismatic Prince Charming who cleans! hehehe Yesterday was an experience that I cannot begin to describe in words. My emotions ranged from nervous to excitement to elation to crying. All at the same time. Before each of the girls were born, I threw up numerous times. Let's just say I wish I could have to rid myself of those butterflies in my stomach last night. Today we see a happy boy whom we are already in love with. He loves to kiss and hug and holler at us so we'll chase him. He was fascinated with the vacuum and the suction hose. He knows his ABC song, Jesus Loves Me, can write his name if we write and copy letters. I am sitting here listen to him talk in Kreyol and he is ironing clothes on the play board. At lunch he knew how to bow his head and fold his hands. Someone has taken the time to lay the foundation of Jesus for him. What a blessing for us and for him. He is so hilarious. He loves to talk on the phone as Shelbie said. WOW!! All I can say is God's provision is far greater than anything we can ask or imagine. We know there are some rough days ahead but this first day is so fun. Thank you for all of your prayers. They are coveted and felt wholeheartedly.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment