Saturday, December 20, 2008

Update on our craziness!!!

Just to fill all of you in...we are FRANTICALLY packing/fixing up the "new" place/celebrating Luke's birthday/NEED to buy the kids a gift and trying to stay afloat. Although this has been an amazing year for us with the addition of our son, it has also been probably the second most trying in our almost 20 years of marriage. I keep on thinking of the movie "Fireproof" and I would say we are walking along the edge in the fire. We have gotten burned but God is working on my heart and I know we will come out of this with more faith than ever. The kids are awesome. I will be posting less and less as the move gets closer but thank you for your prayers.

Visit Josie's blog. You won't even believe what God is doing. I am excited to step back and let Him work.

Ronda

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Insurance Industry News. Powered by Blogger