This has been a marathon week for basketball. Both older girls have played lots of ball and we are all worn out!! I am so excited that Christmas is coming up. Our plans to go to Denver are still in the works and we are praying that we can get our house packed up and ready to go as we have a contract on it and are set to close on the 30th. I can't believe the timing of God. I know it is perfect but I would have chosen to be in by now, the house decorated for Christmas, baking, crafting, enjoying the relaxed holiday season.... NOT! I am trying to do a gazillion things at once. I would ask for prayer to survive. I know the Lord will sustain but I am worn out just thinking about it.
Just wanted to let you all know we are alive. God Bless.
Ronda
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Basketball Marathon week has concluded...
Posted by Ronda at 4:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment