Monday, December 15, 2008

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

Many of you know that we have had the funds donated to get our Josie. However, we received word today that Haiti is changing the law stating that you cannot have biological children to adopt. This apparently goes into effect on Jan 7. We have a little work to do between now and then and need to have our dossier ready to go to Chicago on Dec 27. I know the Lord's will cannot be thwarted but the timing is difficult as we are trying to move. I have listed what needs to happen:
1. Complete Dossier
2. Get notarized
3. Get authenticated
4. Get translated into French
5. Send to Chicage to do ? Something with the Haitian consulate. Cannot remember the term
6. Mail by Jan 4 to Haitian IBESR(Equivalent of Children's Social Services) and be logged in by Jan 6 to so we can meet the deadline just in case.

Thanks for the prayers lots to get done. I have peace this is all going to work out and so my heart's desire is to rescue Josie and allow her and Luke to grow up together. God is so much bigger than the government. So pray as we get this going....Please ask all you know who are prayer warriors to intercede on Josie's behalf.
Thanks a bunch.
Ronda

1 comments:

Evy said...

I have prayed and will continue!
God has all the power!!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Insurance Industry News. Powered by Blogger