Sunday, March 29, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...But it's not Christmas!


These are pictures of our snow. The drifts were as high as Luke in places. We also went to a sledding hill at our neighbors and this picture is him coming down at full speed ahead. The bottom picture is of Shelbie with our newest little adopted cousin Hallie Grace. Babies are so sweet!! We loved the snow yesterday and Luke was out there literally sun-up to sun-down. Tim had our dogs put on a harness and pull him up and down the driveway. That was in the ice-spitting blizzarding conditions. I don't think he feels the cold. In fact, at times he would blurt out "I'm hot!" Hope you all are enjoying what I hope is our last snow. I am ready for spring flowers, jackets, rainstorms, gardens, and nice weather. I want to drink coffee on our deck.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Insurance Industry News. Powered by Blogger