Hi! I decided yesterday after a very COLLLDDD bike ride that we are ready for Spring. The kids are always bundling to go outside and so I look forward to no coughs, no heavy coats, no snow boots...Things continue to go amazing here at our house. Luke and Laci love each other and it is great to see how God made him to be a perfect fit for us even though he is of a different genetic factor!
I started taking a Human Lactation class for Graduate credit and am praying about starting school in the Fall to complet my Nurse Practitioner stuff. I feel compelled to do it but then I think oh yuck. The career opportunities with that degree would be endless as well as the Missions' opportunities. I think I might want to do it now or never.
Shelbie has decided to go to Eric Fisher Academy for her first phase of college. She has enough saved to avoid school loans and then could return to school with money to pay by working. She is so awesome at listening to God's voice. Wish I could say the same for me at her age!!
Courtney is gearing up for her riding season. This past week we had a one horse escape and eat a lot of grain (this is BAD!!) and then the next day another decided to play Houdini and he took a little run around our new place to check it out. She enjoyed Equifest this past weekend with her bud Stana and family.
Our "twinlets" are wonderful. Luke is very creative and I want to post the village the kids made over the past few weeks. I was informed by Laci that a large tornado destroyed the village this past week. I think that can be interpreted as two pairs of boots stomping and yelling... Laci said it looked like Greensburg.
I pray the New Year is blessing you and that you are enjoying your families. We welcome all visitors to see our new house. We love it out here and look forward to starting our remodeling projects(not really)heheeh
Ronda
Monday, February 16, 2009
We are ready for Spring
Posted by Ronda at 8:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment