Sunday, April 5, 2009

"Where's the beef?"

A couple of weeks ago when Courtney got her braces off we went to Krispy Kreme Donuts to celebrate. I went through the drive through and got Courtney, then Laci and then Luke's order. Luke said, " I want 2 Beef" That is his standard answer for anytime we go out to eat. I said "Oh, I am sorry this is a donut place." He informed me that he does not like donuts that he wanted "2 Beef." I went ahead and ordered him a delicious, freshly baked glazed donut...I can taste them now(and the cholesterol, fat, sugar mmmmm). We got to the window to pay and he got out of his carseat and yelled into the drive through at the guy and said, "Why you have no beef? I don't like your donuts!!" The look on his face was amazing. Oh, and he did not eat his ooy gooy yummy donut-Laci did!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL!!!

(I'm so far behind reading blog posts....:::slinking away embarrassed:::....)


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Insurance Industry News. Powered by Blogger